Model Number: YQ
Brand Name: black wind
- Model: F30070M
- Aperture: 70mm (2.4 inch)
- Focal Length: 360mm f/4
- Oblique Mirror: 90 degrees
- Warp / Weft Machine and Aluminum Tripod
- The Most Highly: 38cm
Standard 0.965 inch attachment contains:
- Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm
- 3X the Barlow lens
- 1.5X positive lens
Note: This maximum magnification: 150X (lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification)
- Moon Filter: Because there is a lot of reflected light interfering our observation of the moon, one can use the moon filter to avoid this interference. As a result, the moon's surface will be seen more clearly.
- Please screw the moon filter into the threaded part of the eyepiece lens. Lower the part and then connect the eyepiece lens with zenith lens.
- Equipped with eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm, multiples are 300/6 = 50X, 300/20 = 15X
- If you choose 3X Barlow lens together, multiples are 50 x 3 = 150X, 15 x 3 = 45X
- Plus 1.5X the positive lens again, multiples are 50 x 1.5 = 75X, 15 x 1.5 = 22.5X
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length = magnification
1. Put up tripod, then attach the lens tube.
2. After the tube is fixed, install the finderscope (for preliminary search of the target object), then install the eyepiece (choose one from the two).
3. After identifying the target object, experiment with the different eyepieces.
Note: 1. Multiples off course are not the only factor determining viewing. Good viewing also depends on the combination of factors such as the aperture and focal length. (For example, if the window is big, the natural light is good, then the view will be clearer.)
2. When using 3X Barlow lens, install Barlow lens first, and then install the eyepiece (When you have installed the Barlow lens, one needs to move the lid on the installation device of the eyepiece).
3. One can choose to adjust the eyepiece to install at the same time, the same applies to the Barlow lens.
Package weight: 1.643 kg 3.6lb
Product size (L x W x H): 31.50 x 10.50 x 10.50 cm / 12.4 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.50 x 22.00 x 11.50 cm / 18.31 x 8.66 x 4.53 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Astronomy Telescope, 2 x Eyepiece, 1 x Tripod, 2 x Barlow Lens, 1 x Moon Filter